Run Code  | API  | Code Wall  | Misc  | Feedback  | Login  | Theme  | Privacy  | Patreon 

Binary to Integer (C)

run  | edit  | history  | help 0

Just realized I should've just done "(SIZE_OF_BYTE-1) - i" instead of "((i- (SIZE_OF_BYTE-1) )*-1)" 🤦

by  Ice Scripter, 4 months ago

I tried to make my script mainly arithmetic without using any built in functions from Lua that has to do with that except like in the 'for' loop of how it'd be impossible to without doing what I did, though I did kinda cheat with math.floor() I don't think I'm going to change it. So sorry if it was hard to understand/read while you were making this considering mine was so lengthy. I could've stuck with my original idea a little bit more than what the script is currently, but I want to be able to read it myself when I look at it. Cool conversion tho!

by  Zeehkers, 4 months ago

Thanks for responding! Didn't expect you to see this honestly. I really only made this because I was bored and haven't coded in a while. I think this is my first code snippet I've uploaded on here since last year. Thank you for taking the time to respond! @Zeehkers

by  Ice Scripter, 4 months ago

Please log in to post a comment.